Thursday, August 16, 2012

This Week: In the Working World

Just another bad bad week in general. A lot of stuff going wrong which obviously isn't very fun. I'm afraid a certain working buddy isn't working out as well as we'd hoped. Still asking a lot of really silly questions which he shouldn't be asking after working there for that long. I'm not really looking forward to having to spend the whole weekend with him either. I need a break. I did manage to do the plates yesterday though without any issues so hopefully there will be no more back injuries in future. 

Last night I went over to Chris' for dinner. Tasty tasty dinner. And general lounging which is always nice. I need to spend more time chilling out and stop worrying about filling all my time with stuff. 

I also went to Target this morning to go and grab a pillow to design for Dennis this weekend... should get working on that :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment